Any one from middle Tennessee?

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by acutabovelandscapinginc, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Any one here from middle Tennessee?

2. yazooguy123

yazooguy123 LawnSite Member

Brentwood here. Hey man when do you put flyers out or start your advertising, I am just starting this year, so far I have put about 1500 flyers out and have gotten three jobs and have given out 5 quotes but have not heard back from 2 of those. I dont know if I am too early or too late or what with the flyers. I assumed that this was the time since my parents have gotten about 10 in the mail in the last two weeks

3. I started putting some door hangers out last week and there have been many ahead of me. So I don't know. This is my first year of putting door hangers out and I have not had alot of luck yet. Good Luck to you.

4. yazooguy123

Thanks man, I actually got 4 more calls today and all want quotes tomorrow. so if I can get all of these and the ones I have already given quotes from that will be 11 yards in the first week of handing out flyers. I already have friends of people that I have given quotes to so obviously if the people like me word of mouth is the way to go. Good luck to you to man.

5. yazooguy123

Just seeing if my signature came out alright. Hey check out my last post. Thanks

6. How are you handing out your flyers?

7. yazooguy123

I actually am taping them to the bottom of the mailbox but not on the front underneath the front door. I actually picked up 10 accounts in the last week, and like I said I am just starting this season and didnt have a customer. also have a few mulch and spring cleanups and fertilizer and seedings. Hopefully this word of mouth thing will take off.