Any one have bought or had their hands on a exmark 30 yet?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by sildoc, Feb 7, 2013.

1. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

Looking at for someone who has purchased a exmark 30. going to look at one this weekend and purchase. Looking for price check and see if exmark put out any incentives to purchase.

2. tamo

tamo LawnSite Member

I'm curious too. Thinking hard about getting one, and want to know how they perform.

A local dealer here says the Exmark 30" will be in stock the first week of March and the Toro will be in 3rd week of March.

$1629.00 for the Exmark 30

$1699.00 for the Toro 30.

We need a new mower this year anyway, and it's not that big of a jump from 21" prices.

3. weaver

weaver LawnSite Bronze Member

Dang good prices you got there.. I was quoted about 2 wks ago
    21x $1099
    30 $1799
    and won't be in till mid February....

4. sildoc

There quoting here 1799 promo price and 1999 non promo. toro is 1999 here. They have them just the closest dealer is 3 hours away. Our dealer here quite handling exmark because the distributor sucks. Wished I could get some for 1629 I would buy 4 right now.

5. BeachysLawn

BeachysLawn LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

The Toro dealer here has one on the floor and their selling them for $1699. I'm not buying one but its a nice machine.

6. clydebusa

clydebusa LawnSite Bronze Member

Like to get something wider, probably wait until next year!

7. Schrock Lawns

Schrock Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

My toro dealer has them 1999 with a promo of 1799
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. JimsLocalLawn

JimsLocalLawn LawnSite Senior Member

My toro dealer has it for 1899! Top quality machines should be price protected IMO.

I put my hands on it and dealer let me use it....its decent but at 1899 there are better alternatives. I would do 1599 MAYBE 1699 but 1899 - 1999 is too much for this machine!

I am sold on this general idea of a 30" lightweight mower however,
    Too much in common with the residential version to want double the price... just my 2 cents!

9. Utah Lawn Care

Utah Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

What did you think of it? Did you purchase one? What can you tell us about it?

I have got 4 quotes from dealers in my area and none of them will budge from $1799.

10. sildoc

He didn't get one in, so wasn't able to look at it. Will see if I can find one before the season gets going. Pretty set on buying one unless there is just something way wrong with it.
    I have talked to a guy that ran the 26's also and he said it was way better than the 26 and I love our 26's. So I am pretty pumped that this machine will be a good fit for my company.