Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by slider53072, Mar 23, 2001.

1. slider53072

slider53072 LawnSite Member

any one from wisconsin I'm From PEWAUKEE, a western suburb of Milwaukee, HOME OF THE SOON TO BE WORLD CHAMPION BUCKS
  2. mklawnman

mklawnman LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Slider im from Richfield, Wisconsin. Just north of ya.
    Your right GO BUCKS!!!!!
  3. danlawnser

danlawnser LawnSite Senior Member

hey guys,

I was born and lived in Watertown, WI for about 7 years but now I live in Hickory, NC. I don't miss all the snow. I want to know if you have to be a landscaper and do lawn mowing on the side? Last time I visited Watertown all I saw was landscapers and very very few lawn mowing companies. thanks cheese heads
  4. mklawnman

mklawnman LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Dan, ive been over to Watertown a couple of times already for soccer and also over at the John Deere Dealer. No snow here anymore now im just waiting for the grass to get green so i can cut. Im a small company right now cause im a senior in high school. Just purchased a Scag Turf Tiger 22KAW 52inch Advantage. Also have a JD 525. Just wondering what does everyone use. All i have seen is Scag's and so thats what forced me to buy one, though im a Deere man i bought the BIG ORange TURF TIGER. I know ill be happy with that for many years.

HOpe you stop on back here in Wisconsin soon, great place, great people, great stadium(Miller Park), great teams(BUCKS!!)

Lawn Man Matt
  5. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Up further nort of ya in De Pere. I like the area lots but I can't get to like the Pack. Even more so now that they have increased the sales tax in Brown County to pay for a new shrine.
    I wish the state would give me a little tax money to increase my business.

Think Spring.