any one know?

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ultimatelandscapinginc, Apr 6, 2009.

1. ultimatelandscapinginc

ultimatelandscapinginc LawnSite Member

anyone know who posted the pic of there mowers and trucks and trailers ? i think i seen it on here about 2 years ago. it was a pretty amazing fleet like 20 enclosed trailers,40 trucks & 70 mowers. with like 35 backpack blowers in a circle i dont even know if it possiable to find anymore?

2. jg244888

jg244888 LawnSite Senior Member

not mine but is this it

trucks.jpg

3. ultimatelandscapinginc

ultimatelandscapinginc LawnSite Member

yup thats it pretty amazing right? know what company it is? or where there from? you shoulda just said yeah its your company and posted it hahahaha j/k

4. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

thats a lot of crap

5. IntegrityGuy

IntegrityGuy LawnSite Senior Member

I believe thats ground masters.
    Thats there logo and there from my town. They sold out to Brickman in 07. They were Dominant here but then brickman came along and bought them out. Brick man still hauls there trailers around with the ground master logos on them.

6. EagleGrounds

EagleGrounds LawnSite Senior Member

Yea fopr anyone that cares, they are located about .5 miles away form kings island, they do good landscaping, but there mowing is not so special

7. ambersLawnmowing

ambersLawnmowing LawnSite Senior Member

My God.... Thats alot of chit.... must have taken a day to get that all lined up..

8. The White Night

The White Night LawnSite Member

Here's the link!

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=132708& highlight=ground+masters

9. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah I saw that thread a while back! That is an amazing fleet.

10. Cincylawnguy

Cincylawnguy LawnSite Member

It is indeed the old groundmasters company out of cincinnati, but that is not even a 1/4 of the equipment they had, that was just one of many branch in cincinnati/dayton area. I believe they had five branches within the area. By far one of the best landscape company's in the city by far the biggest private landscape company too. Unfortunetly like intergrityguy said they sold out to brickman in late 07. I know most of details because my grandfather delt directly with the main branch manger on a weekly bases.