Any One Need Landscape Plans/Designs?

Discussion in 'Water Features' started by Slcareco, Dec 6, 2005.

1. Slcareco

Slcareco LawnSite Senior Member

Hey, I'm not sure if this is the right location of this forum to ask/post this but here it goes. I was wondering if anyone out there is looking for spring landscape designs for future jobs and projects who dont have the time to draft anything up. Post your comments and let me know. For more information, questions, comments PM me.

Scott,

2. Microbe

Microbe LawnSite Member

I might be interested... were are you located? I"m located close to the city.. thanks

3. Slcareco

Slcareco LawnSite Senior Member

I'm located on Longisland what would you be interested in? Backyards, Frontyards, walkways, patios, etc.? I was thinking about drafting out a variety of examples, which can be to scale, scetched, detailed, all depending on what you or someone else is looking for. Whether you need a few layouts of example draftings to present to clients as a base of a project in which you can get ideas off of or render it to the way you or the client want. You can give me yours and the clients idea and i can sketch something up or draft it in detail depending on how much your looking to spend on a drawning. Let me know I'd love to hear from you agian or anyone else interested. Thanks

Scott,