Any one use a Jungle Jack?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Blessed 1, Sep 14, 2004.

1. Blessed 1

Blessed 1 LawnSite Senior Member

I currently use my trailer gate to change my blades along with a electric impact and portable jump starter with a 110 outlet to change my blades. I recently added air springs to my F150 which raised the front of my trailer up so it is level. Now I am having problems getting my impact under the blade bolts. Does the Jungle Jack give enough clearance to get a electric impact under it. As I am writing this thread I am realizing that a air impact isn't as long as a electric impact so what I need to know is does a Jungle Jack lift higher than a trailer gate?

2. gl1200a

gl1200a LawnSite Senior Member

Well, I would measure them. You can get the height of your trailer ramp and you can compare that to the height of the Jungle Jack from their website. I made one based on the lift sold by Ballard, Inc of Des Moines. They have all of their measurements listed for their lift. Of course, I didn't copy it, but desisgned my own.

3. chimmygew

chimmygew LawnSite Senior Member

I use one and love it.

4. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

Well I believe you could. I got a 32" metro and it lifts it high enought. My standers, it lifts much higher. Since the deck is shorter, the angle is steeper, so more room is given.

Own a stander, must own a jungle jack. Trust me.

5. specialtylc

specialtylc LawnSite Bronze Member

Own a Kubota ZD, no need for a Jungle Jack.

6. Stripe This

Stripe This LawnSite Member

It's the best $150 you'll spend. The jack works wonders w/ all my equipment...walkbehinds, and ZTRs. You should have absolutely no issues with clearance and you'll kick yourself for not getting one sooner. I know I did.

7. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

You can have my standers when you pry they from my cold dead fingers. No way am I every going to give up my standers. :gunsfirin