1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

any one use a zth husqvarna

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by walters lawn, Apr 12, 2002.

1. walters lawn

walters lawn LawnSite Member

just got me one and i wont to see what others think and what thay payed for theres i payed 5000. for a new zth4218 42" 18hp
  2. eslawns

eslawns LawnSite Senior Member

I was going to get the same mower, but I don't like the way you raise and lower the cutting height. So, I got the 48" 18hp Kawi. It's been really awesome, but I still may get a 42" as a dedicated bagger. BTW, mine was a little less than $5200
  3. Krimick

Krimick LawnSite Member

I was looking at the 42" and the 48" Husqvarna's about 2 weeks ago, but I also don't like the way you adjust the deck height....it only adjusts at 1/2" variables which is why I am now looking at Exmark, since they adjust at 1/4"

Other then the deck, I think they will probably make one of the best ztr's in the market. Their other equipment is great and they've been making those swedish zero turns for many years now. If the deck adjustment had been to my liking there would be 2 brand new Husqvarnas in my garage right now.