1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Any other MUNKIES in here?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Edgewater, Oct 15, 2003.

1. Edgewater

Edgewater LawnSite Senior Member

This may have been delt with and I missed it,

but I got a PM from a very mature idividual named PRO PROP CARE stating that I was a Munki (that's how he spells)

It amazes me that there are people having nothing to do but disturb proffesionals discussing thier work.

If you can't find something more entertaining then it is not I who is the Munki

that's all of my time that Banna boy gets.:p
  2. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

yeah i got one of those and told him that no matter what sort of primate I may be but I was pretty sure he would be kicked off quicker than he could say bananna split:rolleyes:

:dizzy: some people
  3. Floridalandcare

Floridalandcare LawnSite Senior Member
    from Tampa

I received on back in September , from thew same guy. What a Jack AZZ
  4. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Hey Hey we're the monkeys............
    Aw forget it don't remember the rest of the words............
  5. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

hey hey were the monkeys, people say we monkey around, were too busy singin, to put anybody down
  6. chuckwk

chuckwk Founder
    from KC, MO

If you guys are being harassed via PM or email let me know... copy/paste and email to chuck@lawnsite.com

I will take care of it.
  7. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

happened to me about 2 weeks ago (I got like 3 PM's from this guy, and he was replying to posts with stupid responses), I let Sean know about it
  8. Mickhippy

Mickhippy LawnSite Platinum Member

Munki see,,,,,,,,, Munki doooo. As long as you dont stick your finger up your bum and eat it, dont be offended. Monkeys are cool and there the only other animal that has sex for the fun of it. Now thats, Munki see,,,,,,,,, Munki doooo. Well......... back in the day!;)
  9. Lawnalternatives

Lawnalternatives LawnSite Member

What is he trying to say?