1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Any perma greens for sale

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by GreenHor7, Sep 11, 2007.

1. GreenHor7

GreenHor7 LawnSite Member

Looking for used perma greens
  2. MStine315

MStine315 LawnSite Senior Member

There were 2 ultra's on e-bay that looked 1/2 way decent. One was in Cincinnati. Check the PG website, too, as they have a used PG listing that's pretty extensive.
  3. turfsolutions

turfsolutions LawnSite Senior Member

Ant is selling a hardly used permagreen in the used equipment section on lawnsite. He lives in NJ which is sorta close to you.
  4. indyturf

indyturf LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

I'm thinking about selling mine! I have 2 Magnum's both in great condition with about 475 hrs each. I love these things! but I'm considering buying a Zspray just so I can pull an aerator. I will take $3995. each carrier included. Cant believe I'm doing this!
    I have pictures posted in the pictures section but I cant seem to post them again for some reason.
  5. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

We are losing another one to the Z!

Just kidding. I have had the same thoughts at times....but I love my PG. I also love the boomless which is great for me around all the "objects" that I have to deal with in most lawns.

Good Luck!
  6. indyturf

indyturf LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

I know I will miss the PG, but I want a riding aerator and I think pulling it with a Z is the best option
  7. silverscapes

silverscapes LawnSite Member
    from de

where is the used equipment section on lawnsite i'm aslo looking for something used:usflag:
  8. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

i have a new one that has 100 hrs. on it for 4900.00
  9. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

10. huntingtonnursery

huntingtonnursery LawnSite Member

I'm also looking for a used Permagreen Magnum. If anyone has one, please email me at kevinyarger@yahoo.com. I'm in a bit of a hurry, so any help would be great. Thanks!