Any pics?

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by DeepGreenLawn, Jul 1, 2008.

1. DeepGreenLawn

DeepGreenLawn LawnSite Silver Member

ICT posted some pictures that one of his clients sent to him that looked GREAT!

So, it got me wandering, does anyone else have any pics that they would like to post and possibly allow other smaller, newer companies like mine use on their website to help show organics actually work? I am taking pics currently as I go along so people can see the transition.

Just a thought, they would be marked with place and company, ie,

Woodstock, GA <--- Your city and state here/ company name
    Deep Green Lawn

2. treegal1

treegal1 LawnSite Gold Member

your wed site is going to look funny with palm trees in it and my big banner

3. DeepGreenLawn

LOL, well... I thought about that, but if the landscape and lawn look good, I think that is ok. Like I said, there will be subtitles saying where the lawns are located and the companies in charge so... I will put something about yall being my friends who do organics in other states. Until I can get some of my own pics up and going. I have a few yards I can take pics of now but I still like the idea, shows what can be done.

People want to see results and I figured this would be a great way to do it.

Go ahead and make a subtitle explaining the type turf too so people will know what is going on. They may just like to look at the pics. The ones I have seen from you in particular are pretty impressive just to look at. Mind boggling actually like the ones of the hotel(?). It will be interesting to see how they do.

Disclaimer:

I need good pics, not people sitting on tractors (no offense tree) or lawn mowers, get some good shots. Only the best will be posted, almost a sort of competition.

4. JDUtah

JDUtah LawnSite Silver Member
    from UT

Maybe you can link to their websites from your own to show the examples... that way they are representing themselves and their work... and your link will give their website a search engine rating increase?

5. DeepGreenLawn

well, yeah, I guess that would work too...

Just goes to show my technical expertise I guess

6. treegal1

ok i got a couple

!cid_24.jpg

!cid_254.jpg

!cid_320.jpg

!cid_332.jpg

!cid_371.jpg

7. treegal1

here is some more,

!cid_369.jpg

!cid_481.jpg

!cid_542.jpg

!cid_610.jpg

!cid_614.jpg

8. treegal1

just a few more

!cid_655.jpg

!cid_872.jpg

!cid_917.jpg

!cid_555.jpg

9. DeepGreenLawn

those are some funky looking flowers. Bees are cool, my old partner got into them and never looked back. I put my house up for sale yesterday so hopefully my next place will have a big enough lawn that I can play around with stuff like that. I am not going to buy another 100th of an acre lot, I can promise you that.

By the way, the pics I was kind of leaning toward lawns, again, those are some funky, but cool, looking flowers and noone here will know what they are suppose to look like. But I think I could still use them through out.

Flowers almost remind me of fireworks.

10. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

Great Pics