Any pictures of Christmas Decorations you've done?

Discussion in 'Christmas Trees & Seasonal' started by Sweet Tater, Nov 28, 2007.

1. Sweet Tater

Sweet Tater LawnSite Silver Member

How about posting pics of the homes you've decorted. I'd love to see what people pay so much for.

2. E.J.

E.J. LawnSite Member

Do you do lighting?

3. Sweet Tater

Not yet, Didn't know there was a business in it. Now I am starting my research, what kind of things done and will this area support that business. Hence wanting to see pictures of the work ya'l do so I can get an idea.

4. TPnTX

TPnTX LawnSite Bronze Member

I finished mine today. 700ft counting the sideway and driveway. I'll get some better pics but here is one from my phone camera.

xmas 1.jpg

5. Sweet Tater

can't tell alot of detail, but it sure is litup. I'll be watching for those better pics.
    How do you come up with your layouts? yourimagineation, customer design or a book. I know theres a program that you do a layout on,but the original Ideas

6. TPnTX

TPnTX LawnSite Bronze Member

well my camer didn't do too well at night but here goes...

P1010001.JPG

P1010002.JPG

P1010003.JPG

P1010004.JPG

7. Sweet Tater

looks good. I wanted to do that to my own house this year, still might. I already have over3500 minis on the house and yard plus several siouetts, santa, snowman that kinda thing. I make those and paint them in detail. Got a 4.5' 8point star with 200 lights in it alone. I love Christmas.

8. Sweet Tater

These are of my own house, over 3500 mini lights, The Sleigh and reindeer, snowman, star and santa I made and painted. As you can tell, I prefer colored lights

MVC-273F.JPG

MVC-277F.JPG

MVC-275Fa.jpg

MVC-276F.JPG

MVC-278F.jpg

9. Pastaboy62

Pastaboy62 LawnSite Senior Member

I'll have to get some of my house on here. I have over 20,000 lights. I know Jason Rose has a lot too because he is on the Christmas light forum that I go on.

10. Sweet Tater

20k lights? guess I better start putting up more hehe