Any RGB owners near Nashville TN?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by oneEXMARKfan, Mar 21, 2001.

1. oneEXMARKfan

oneEXMARKfan Banned

Don't have the money to afford an RGB now (went broke over the winter with the high fuel bills.......and just heard gas was going up to 3.00 a gallon) So if anyone around TN wants to make some money sharpening blades, let me know. I would let my Exmark dealer sharpen them, but he doesn't believe in balancing blades......so no telling what he sharpens them with. (Besides that, he's a great dealer....great selection, and gives me wonderful deals) I did pretty good with a file the other day, but I think I lost the touch now.

2. I know a dealer in Nashville that has a RBG and balancer. Try Dickens Supply on Cherokee. I saw one in their shop back in November when I was down there with some other DC owners. I hope to arrange to purchase one this year or next year, but I'm about 55 miles from Nashville.

3. oneEXMARKfan

oneEXMARKfan Banned

Thanks Rich! I'll go by there.

4. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Check out those BBQ grills there too. They are nice. I will be picking one up the next time I get down yonder. :)

5. Send me an email and I'll tell you who to talk to there.

6. oneEXMARKfan

oneEXMARKfan Banned

Oh.....I'll deff. be checking out the grills. After being here for a month or so, I feel like I know you... Let me know next time your going to be down here, and I'll buy you some BBQ. (or atleast a bag of charcoal....lol)

7. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

We had a Dixie Chopper get together in Nashville for the ones that come to my DC chat room this past November. We all ended up at Dickens Supply on Saturday and they put on a BBQ for us that was unreal. They also sell a nice looking BBQ grill. I wanted to talk to them about getting one, but we ran short on time. They sure are friendly there. :)

BTW, I will give the RBG grinder 2 thumbs up. Great grinder.