Any Stihl BG 85 Blower Users Out There?

Discussion in 'Tanaka' started by Tanaka, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Tanaka

Tanaka Inactive

Hi,
    I'm looking for BG 85 owners to field test our handheld blower, the THB-260PF. Send me a PM if you are interested.

-MW

2. timberbrook

timberbrook LawnSite Member

Hi, I am couple of months past your posting date but if the offer is still out there I would be willing to test your Tanaka THB-260PF against my BG 85 Stilhl. I own two Tbc-230's so I am familiar with Tanaka products and their commitment to quality.

3. Tanaka

Tanaka Inactive

How are my THB-260PF field testers doing?

-MW

4. cuttin50

cuttin50 LawnSite Member

I have run BG55 and 85 blowers for 8 years now, needed a new one this year purchased a Echo PB-251 this season (big mistake all kind of carb problems). I would love to try the THB-260PF. I have some backpacks 751's I have to replace was looking at the TBL-7800R or the Redmax 8000 but all the problems with the TBL-7800R in the previous post I am not sure now! I have two 230's and two 260PF's string trimmers and love them, (small problem with one of the 230's called Tanaka tech and they sent me a new motor!! thats costomer service!) Thats why I purchased the 260's. Allways start second pull and ready to go, no screwing around with the choke forever trying to them them to run. Thats why I am not replacing my Echo with Echo anymore.

5. lilweeds

lilweeds LawnSite Senior Member

I still haven't received my demo unit. Fall is almost here! I'd love to test it, but need the unit!

6. lilweeds

lilweeds LawnSite Senior Member

Well I assume I will not be testing this unit since the season is almost over and I haven't received it. I do love my TBC-280, and maybe someday I will upgrade my BG85.