Any thought on what a better dump trailer? Mid Atlantic or Cam superline

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by billsfanvt, Mar 27, 2006.

1. billsfanvt

billsfanvt LawnSite Member

I'm looking at a 10' by 6' low profile dump trailer with 10,000 gvwr. And didn't
    know if mid-atlantic or cam superline was better. Any personal imput would help:clapping:

2. G&S LANDSCAPING

G&S LANDSCAPING LawnSite Member

Make sure you get power up. and power down. I just sold my CAMSUPERLINE last fall. That was my only issue, Some time when it was all the way up, it did not go down, hade to use a comealong on it . ,I have since purchased a dump insert for my one ton truck with power up and down. And i sitll can tow:usflag: my enclosed trailer. Good luck on your new trailer.

3. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

Check out PJ Trailers I love it power up/down, ramps ,10,000lbs.

4. AintNoFun

AintNoFun LawnSite Bronze Member

we had a 16' and a 18' midatlantic trailer a few years ago and they were the biggest piece of junk trailers EVER... over the course of a few years we pretty much re welded the whole thing to keep it together... they weren't dump trailers though..

5. grassdoctor

grassdoctor LawnSite Member

BIG LUG ALL THE WAY

6. Craftybigdog

Craftybigdog LawnSite Senior Member

I have a cam superline and it is the best trailer I have ever owned. Very good craftsmanship.

7. billsfanvt

billsfanvt LawnSite Member

:) Good to hear some feed back guys thanks, appreciate it. I am going to go with the Cam superline. After using it a while I may post my thoughts on it, thanks all

8. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

I have a Bri-Mar 6x10 9900GVW great trailer. Doesn't have power down but works great. I have a dump insert too, so I am hauling a lot with my 1 ton!

Get the landscape gate option with the trailer you get! makes quick work of clean-ups running wheel barrels up into it!

9. Craftybigdog

Craftybigdog LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah mine is a tilt deck over and I got the power up and power down. The trailer is the best pulling trailer I have ever pulled.

10. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member