Any tractor puller and Diesel truck puller fans?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Fieldman12, Jan 13, 2007.

1. Fieldman12

Fieldman12 LawnSite Bronze Member

I love watching the following classes and teams pull. Im going to the National Farm machinery show in Louisville KY next month and wathing the indoor tractor pulls afterwards.

Tractors - Super stock Diesel, field stock, Pro stock Diesel, Super Farm, Unlimited Super stock (Alky burners), Light super stock, Turbin motor tractors, and antique tractors.

Semis

Diesel 4x4 trucks

Some of my favorite Teams - Roberts Pulling Team (Big Toy, Big Toy II, Ryans
    Toy II, and Ultimate Toy (from my home town and a great bunch of guys), Jordan Lustic (Silver Bullet), Esdon Lehn (Red Line Fever), LD Nation, Gardner Stone ( The General Stage IV), ( Boyd Green Streak I and II) Brent Payne (Color Of Money.

What is your favorite classes and teams?

larry.jpg

redline.jpg

Ultimate Toy.jpg

UP N Atom.jpg

Dodge1.jpg

2. Construct'O

Construct'O LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Sw Iowa

For there size, i like watching the 2 wheel drive pickups pull.When the front comes up and they transfer all the weight to the rear they can sure pull on two wheels.They do get a little squirrelly tho!!!

Have fun on your trip to show.Looks like big time guys there for sure!!!!!!!

3. I'll be there on Wednesday night, I like the "Gotta Go Deere" although he won't be pulling at Freedom Hall, something about a conflict of interest, his company is the one that builds the track there.

4. JDSKIDSTEER

JDSKIDSTEER LawnSite Bronze Member

This ole Boy goes to Louisville every year. I think he won his class one year if not more.

HANEY.jpg

5. dozerman21

dozerman21 LawnSite Bronze Member

I like to watch the DHRA Nationals when they come to Indy. If they don't have a closer event to you, you should check it out. They have pulls and drags. A LOT of nice rigs from all over show up for it.:weightlifter:

6. Fieldman12

Louisville is a invitational pull and yes it's all the big boys from all over. It's one of my favorite pulls of the year but it's still no (Pull Town) Bowling Green, Ohio. For those of you that have not been to Bowling Green it is the Nascar of tractor pulling. They have two tracks side by side and I go every year. Tomah Wisconsin is a very big pull also.

7. Fieldman12

Yeah I have seen Cujo pull many times. Those old D-21 Allis tractors use to dominate a long time ago. It's amazing the power that these tractors put out. I have learned allot about the motors over the years from friends that pull. It's amazing what the computers on these things will tell ya.

8. JDSKIDSTEER

JDSKIDSTEER LawnSite Bronze Member

Haney's are pioneers in the sport. Owning the Allis dealership helps alot. They have a big pull in Tanner Alabama not far from my house every year. They have one of the big pulls they put on TV in Lexington Alabam also not far from here. Lawn mower pulls are big here now. Here is what is in our shop today. When he finished building shled he put a cab on it.

DSC00958.jpg

DSC00959.jpg

DSC00968.jpg

9. Fieldman12

Cool, yeah ther garden tractor pullers are neat to watch also. They have some of those around here also

pulling.jpg

10. Fieldman12

I like the DHRA shows. Nothing like Diesel smoke. I have a big Dodge Cummins also sitting in the drive way at home that I want to put a box on :) Im sure you have saw this truck Eric Stacey owns. http://www.smoknya.com/ I like the Gotta go Deere. Too bad they cannot be at the show.