1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Any update on Everride?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TarheelTLC, Oct 25, 2007.

1. TarheelTLC

TarheelTLC LawnSite Member

Has anybody got any news on the fate of Everride? Sorry to keep bringing it up but can't find out anything.
  2. TarheelTLC

TarheelTLC LawnSite Member

3. hwew

hwew LawnSite Member

I heard that there might be a press conference soon to let us know who the new owner will be. There is Areans and a couple investment groups in the running. Lets hope for the best guys. EverRide needs to be given a chance to show to the lawn care industry how good there products are. I wound up with the Warrior and all I can say is good things about it. I feel I purchased the best Z-turn for my needs.

I could of purchased any brand or model of Z-turn but I made my decision based on:

1. Build quality
    2. Design
    3. Ease of maintenance
    4. Cost of replacement parts
    5. Quality of cut on Bahia, Fesque and weeds
    6. Mowing on rough ground
    7. Steep hills
    8. Speed
    9. Cutting Height 1" to 6"
    10. Dealer Support
    11. Life Expectencey

The EverRide Warrior Passed All !!!!!! (Yes I do have a great dealer support)

I am hoping for the best for EverRide and will support EverRide through good and bad times.
    I some may ask why? Because I feel it is a GREAT PRODUCT!!!
  4. br549oicu8

br549oicu8 LawnSite Bronze Member

I'll second that!! I have purchased 5 Warriors so far and am totally satisfied!!!!:usflag:
  5. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

Read the other posts here on the forum. Ariens bought the company. Will fold the Everide and Great Dane names into the Ariens family of products.
    You should have a good dependable parts source now.