Any Virginia Landscapers ?

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by bwhanger, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Green Grass In VA

Green Grass In VA LawnSite Member

hey guys im in the richmond chesterfield area. Summer was horriable but im still just doing it part-time.

I have a 18hp billy goat debris loader for sale briggs engine with swing away tailgate hitch on it bought last fall

paid $4100 after taxes and hitch

asking $3,000 obo
    mike 804-304-4130
  2. yardmanlee

yardmanlee LawnSite Senior Member

your not doing leaves this yr? I jst bought one
  3. Green Grass In VA

Green Grass In VA LawnSite Member

nope still doing leaves, need a bigger hp machine, i'm gonna use this 1 untill I find someone to sell it to.
  4. DCJ Lawn

DCJ Lawn LawnSite Member

Hey eveyone Darren here with DCJ Lawncare doing business in chesterfield , henrico and Richmond ..Glad to meet everyone
  5. DQL10

DQL10 LawnSite Senior Member

Out here in Richmond and surrounding areas. Centralized in Midlothian and Chesterfield.

6. bigclawnman

bigclawnman LawnSite Member

Hanging up my Shingle out here in Smithfield and Isle of Wight county.......hope Winter ends and the mowing begins pretty soon.
  7. DQL10

Any updates to when you fellow Richmonders are going to start spring clean ups or mowings?
  8. tdmullins8

tdmullins8 LawnSite Member

JWR in up in northern VA also shoot me your info I dont do anything with irrigation and will throw what I can your way
  9. M & L

M & L LawnSite Senior Member

SSL and Cutting4 eva, (or any others)

Any chance you guys get over in the volvo prkw/kempsville rd area.

My father lives off kempsville and I am down here for the week, of course without my equip....Dam...

Basicly its a mess and he needs help...And I am from RI and cant get down enough.

I am Working on a partial clean up but would like to know if you guys could/would be interested in seeding, fert, pruning etc...

Mike 401-527-5572
  10. DQL10

What is going on down in that area?