1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Any WB or TRAILERS in Ohio For sale?

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by nick-bigfootlawn, Feb 6, 2007.

1. mulchmaster

mulchmaster LawnSite Member
    from ohio

Nick, I have a 16 foot trailer that I am getting rid of. It is a couple years old and needs a new rear axle, due to me hauling to much on it. I live about an hour or so from columbus and could make you a good deal on it if you are intersted. Andrew
  2. nick-bigfootlawn

nick-bigfootlawn LawnSite Member

Andrew, I would be interested, my friend (co-owner) Garey is the one looking for the trailor, if you could give him a call at 614-805-3136 and let him know whats wrong with it, he is more mechanical savvy.
  3. love to mow grass

love to mow grass LawnSite Member

Iam looking for an examrk 48 walk behind, how much is it?
  4. jlouki01

jlouki01 LawnSite Senior Member

I have a friend who has some 48" Exmark Vikings that he is selling here in CIncinnati. PM me..
  5. gmcplowtruck

gmcplowtruck LawnSite Member

i have 2 hydro 48 for sale one is a ferris hydro 48 2002 less than 400 hrs 13 hp kawasaki pistol grip fixed deck $2000
    and a 2003 lesco 48 hydro electric start pistal grip 730 hrs fixed deck $2200
    we go near cambridge ohio often so we can work out some type of delivery if interested
    messenge me if your interested
  6. Rcgm

Rcgm LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

GMC truck you got a picture of the Ferris hydro I am 1000 percent interested.I just went to the dealer today and they have changed the style for 2007 and I do not like the new deck crank.

7. gmcplowtruck

ill try but i have to di it out of the garage 1st
  8. thefed

thefed LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

also very interested..post if u dont sell it to the guy above
  9. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

10. gmcplowtruck

Here are some photos of my Ferris Hydro Walk Behind that I would like to sale!

Less than 400 hours
    2002 year model
    Grass catcher bracket
    Good Tires
    13HP Kawasaki Engine

$2000 OBO