1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

anybody do calenders?????

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by scott in the soo, Jul 8, 2004.

1. scott in the soo

scott in the soo LawnSite Member

i was thinking about designing and making up some calenders to give to my current and potential customers.. probably be a nice christmas gift.. have any of you guys had sucess with calenders or any other promotional items?????????
  2. twins_lawn_care

twins_lawn_care LawnSite Senior Member

I thought about doing them last year, but it was too late, and was going to look to design some for this year. I think it was a good idea, as they keep your business name up all year, and the people keep seeing it. and that can't be a bad thing!
  3. amw

amw LawnSite Senior Member

i have done this for the last 2 years..
    works pretty good

and they get a coupon on each month for dif. services.
  4. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi scott in the soo,

Here is a quote discussing a calendar from this post that may help give you ideas.

"It had a little bit of everything we did so that they would think of us year round ... whether it was $10 off snow removal in Jan or $25 off an aeration in May ... they always knew we could do something for them."
  5. new-man

new-man LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

i was thinking of giving out pens to current and potentials
  6. jeffhendrix

jeffhendrix LawnSite Member

I did a cal. last Christmas and everyone LOVED it! I put a pic on the front of my 2 yr old driving my mower.

Some of them still have it up on there fridge.:D

7. drsogr

drsogr LawnSite Bronze Member

Sounds like a great idea, haven't heard that one yet. Do you use typical scenery pictures, or do you use pictures of your best lawns?