1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Anybody Dressing up for Halloween Cutting??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by PetalsandPines, Oct 29, 2003.

1. PetalsandPines

PetalsandPines LawnSite Member

Any thoughts on dressing up for halloween??? I figured I would get some good laughs riding my Turf Tiger in this mask and a nightgown!!! See if I can crack a smile from the "Rich" folks:D :eek:

mvc-001f.jpg

2. Ground Effects NH

Ground Effects NH LawnSite Senior Member

This is me with my niece, Will be doing a few partys for the kids. I would love to do a few of my lawns with this outfit on !! :eek:

billannaholl.jpg

3. Cheesedawg1

Cheesedawg1 LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

I will and go trick or treat to all my customers. Im 16 so i can

4. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

Yeah, we'll all be dressed up like landscapers. :cool:

5. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

hahahahh! i'm gonna have to do that too!! great idea! hehehe .....

6. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

Are you kiding? Yes it would be neat but with the record breaking temps(88deg) I think I will pass. I think I will dress up like paponte's crew though!

7. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

16 and still trick or treating? LOL

Only thing we did at that age was trick. ;)

8. GardenTech

GardenTech LawnSite Member

We're going to dress up as Southern Hemisphereites and parade around as Lawn Care Dudes!

9. lawnkid

lawnkid LawnSite Senior Member

ha I will be trick-or-treating as well. I guess you can never outgrow it in my mind, lol. I just bought this kids size medium Ninja turtles outfit and a couple buddys and me are gonna be the Ninja Turtles for Halloween. OMG this thing is tight. I will not be mowing with it on though. Everyone have a safe Halloween too.

10. thfireman

thfireman LawnSite Senior Member

I'm not dressing up but my trailer has a little decoration. Actually that is just my old helper. I worked him to DEATH..... OK OK I know that was corny, But I have been working my fingers to the bone. After all I am working with a skeleton crew. Ha ha ha , oh my RIBS are hurting.... OK I will stop now, besides I am BURIED in work right now so I gotta go. :D :cool: I gotta go take my medicine..... cause I'm COFFIN!!!

Have a happy Halloween!

!cid_003f01c39897$7d471540$6101a8c0@launchmodem.jpg