1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Anybody else for this......

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Doc Pete, Nov 2, 2002.

1. Doc Pete

Doc Pete LawnSite Gold Member

Doesn't anybody else want a leaf blower unit to fit their hydro WB (with 25hp motor) in place of their floating deck??? I realize someone else has made a unit for riders and is now out of business???
  2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Like this........

Here is a link to the company you are reffering to, I am pretty sure they are still making them......
  3. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Not for me Pete...I have Trac Vac 470's mounted on the front of my Ferris WB's.

Make more mullah vacing the leaves then I do blowing 'em into the woods.

Nice idea tho. Not so sure I wanna take the mower decks off just to blow leaves. How well do those things work? CFM? MPH? etc.

EDWARDS LAWN CARE LawnSite Member

great pic pete

how does it work and how long and hard is it to put on?
  5. Doc Pete

Doc Pete LawnSite Gold Member

I'm not sure what you mean. If I'm gonna bag the leaves I'd use a rider, and not bother with a WB. But to blow the leaves, I'd like the most HP I can get, and add the maneuverability of a hydro WB for steering. I know one thing, it still gets back the controls on a Hustler.
  6. dr grass

dr grass Banned

that sounds like to much work for me. ill just grab my little wonder walk behind blower to blow leaves into the woods. the rest i will vaccuum up. this thing dont make sence to me. maybe someone could change my mind, but thats the way i look at it.

shep :alien: