1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

anybody else not getting email notification from Lawnsite

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by lazer 46, Sep 18, 2011.

1. lazer 46

lazer 46 LawnSite Senior Member

A few weeks ago I stopped getting email notification from Lawnsite on threads I subscribe too. They said there was no problem on there end and that I should check my server. My server says everything is ok and I get notification from at least 6 other different sites that I visit. I've checked everything as far as my preferences for this site but no luck.
  2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

yes, I checked your settings here at the site and they are set so you should receive instant email notification...since you are not, I figured you could check with your provider to see if they have blocked emails from our server for some reason

if not, have you checked your spam or bulk email folders to see if they are going there for some reason
  3. lazer 46

Well I've tried everything. I've reset my password,reset my eamil, went to my server and there are no emails there from Lawnsite. No Junk mail,No spam folder. i got nothing. A real mystery.
  4. Springmeadows

Springmeadows LawnSite Senior Member

Me, too. I am not getting email notifications at all. They aren't in the junk mail folder either...
  5. lazer 46

I'm glad I'm not the only one. But I'm sorry your not.