Anybody else still doing clean-ups?

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by Gr grass n Hi tides, Jun 30, 2003.

1. Gr grass n Hi tides

Gr grass n Hi tides LawnSite Bronze Member

I had a gal call me for some clean up work including tree limb removal (a fair amount), digging up some yuccas, trimming some pampas grass, and mowing her overgrown yard.

7 hrs. work on this one = $400.00. Late in the year for this type of work I guess, but what the heck. I told her my schedule wouldn't let me finish it in one day & she said that was fine.

Anyone else still doing this type work now?

2. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

We had some that tried to come to us late in May for spring clean ups and we told them sorry that we were no longer doing spring clean ups. I told them that all of the equipment is packed away and won't be out again until fall.

3. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

If you got the time then its never too late. What the heck, it may help ya sleep better too.;)

4. kickin sum grass

kickin sum grass LawnSite Senior Member

you guys are doing better than us. We are still doing a couple clean ups from the beginning of may. We just kept spraying the weeds and hoping for dryer days. Almost caught up.

5. Gr grass n Hi tides

Gr grass n Hi tides LawnSite Bronze Member

:) :blob3: :blob3:

6. T.E.

T.E. LawnSite Senior Member

I cleaned up for a lady this sat. Took about two hours I wanted the sat off, but I got paid what I wanted for it told me to do it then tell them what I wanted. That is always nice to do jobs like that. :)

7. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

I just had a lady call about leaf clean-up 2 days ago.

8. T.E.

T.E. LawnSite Senior Member

I cleaned up for a lady this sat. Took about two hours I wanted the sat off, but I got paid what I wanted for it told me to do it then tell them what I wanted. That is always nice to do jobs like that. :)

9. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

is it the same one from Surrey Lake?:D