Anybody ever get a truck or trailer wrapped?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by RedMax Man, Mar 24, 2007.

1. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Just was wondering if anyone has had their truck or trailer wrapped with very large images and lettering?
    Has anyone had large vinyl images put on thier truck or trailer to advertise with the co. name and other lettering?
    Just was curious if this gets more attention of if its unneccessary extra money spent on advertising that doesn't get any more business than just having a logo and co. name and info.
  2. AAXteriors

AAXteriors LawnSite Member

Etwman got a roll off box for his freightliner truck with pics and everything of his past jobs. You can see it in his thread in the pics forum. looks really good.

3. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

I thought about it for a container I've got but was concerned about damages to the image and not being able to repair. Something to keep in mind.
  4. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

I am planning on doing my 20ft enclosed this next year. I want to get my whole trailer wrapped with picutres like before and after.

right now its just a huge logo of mine (like 12ft long) with just 3 main services under that with my phone number and website.

however, i want to wrap the entire trailer this year.
  5. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm thinking of wrapping one of my 6 x 12 enclosed trailers and see how it holds up then might do a truck as well
  6. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

I have not done a wrap but I do have a large 4 color logo on my trucks. I do get calls from people next to me on the road.

It does help branding.
  7. RedMax Man

Thats the first thing that comes to mind is damage or vandalism. I know someone who works for a large service repair company and on their vans are huge top to bottom logos. One of them is a guy and someone ripped part of his face off. so it looks a kinda funny.
  8. CutNLawns

CutNLawns LawnSite Member

Mine is not a complete wrap but is full color vinyl. The back gate has a full color photo on it. Have no problem getting attention with it. Rolling billboard!!!!!!!!!!

9. RedMax Man

Thats a very sharp combo you have. Nothing better than Black & Crome. Just a pain to keep clean sometimes. I've seen the 1st pic before but didn't know you had that image on the back.
  10. snowshreadr4ever

snowshreadr4ever LawnSite Member

where would one go to get a trailer rapped? would it just be a screen printing place?