1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Anybody ever heard of this mower?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by customcurbdesigns, Feb 21, 2008.

1. customcurbdesigns

customcurbdesigns LawnSite Member
    from Tampa

2. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

Red Hawk EquipmentProducts, Information. Lawn Mowers ... Combining quality products at an outstanding price, RedHawk Equipment offers genuine value. ...
    www.redhawk-usa.com/ - 7k - Cached - Similar pages

I have seen them around I use exmark for walk behinds:waving:
  3. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Yep. Great deal. Make sure they can ship you dealer support for your factory warranty, and shi you a mechanic for your warranty service, as well.
  4. richard1103

richard1103 LawnSite Member

china . it would be ok for the money
  5. customcurbdesigns

customcurbdesigns LawnSite Member
    from Tampa

Chinese made, NEVERMIND....

I will stick with a quick 32 or quick 36.

I just thought it was a good deal.

I sold chinese atvs for 3.5 years and I know about the lack of parts, quality issues, etc etc. So i will stay away.
  6. 2menandamower

2menandamower LawnSite Member

I have one and it has been running good for 3 full seasons. The only thing that I have done is replace the brakes and that is because one of my guys forgot to let the brake off before he took off. I can order parts direct from the distributor and they have sent me parts under warranty for now cost. No major problems though. One of the problems I had was a hole developed in the fuel tank and they sent me a new one for free. It took about 10 minutes to replace it. Let me know if you have any questions I will be happy to help. If there is a dixon dealer in your area they are the same mowers and they should be able to get you parts also.
  7. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

The seller is Havener Enterprises, or whatever they call themselves now. They sell the "Mower Sulkey". They also kind of started this cheap Chinese mower stuff by being one of the first to import this junk. They called them "Bradley" mowers. They used to have a really funny video that showed a bunch of Chinese guys building these mowers in some factory. The narrator of the video was Chinese and jumbled all the words in each sentence. A link was posted on this forum a few years ago. It was a really funny video to watch.
  8. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

I have a Redhawk 32" belt drive. It is fine for an ocassional use / small gated backyard mower. The one you are looking at would make a great backup / extra mower.
  9. NCIlandscaping

NCIlandscaping LawnSite Member

Chinese equipment if you want to support spend a little more for quality and buy a better built 44 or an exmark 48...
  10. Suburban Cowboy

Suburban Cowboy LawnSite Member

My dad has one. I ran it throughout the fall. Great cut, fast, teh 15 horse Kohler was strong. The only problem with it is that the pistol grips will need adjustment right out of the box. Once I adjusted them the machine was freaking great. I am stuck between one - but it called a Piranha -same mower or a CUb Cadet rider -b/c I have always wanted a rider.

I ran the hell out of that Bradley and it was good. The only thing is -my dad caught the discharge chute just right on the trailer and if folded back - it needs to be welded. I can't say whether or not the same would have happened to my Scag.

So, some will tell you that Bradleys -etc. are junk -but, I have used them and they are fine -especially for the $ Good luck!