Anybody getting burned out yet?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Carolina Cutter, May 18, 2004.

1. Carolina Cutter

Carolina Cutter LawnSite Senior Member

Have mowed both days this week, just got back off vacation from the Myrtle Beach Bike Rally - no mowing for a solid week, and I have to heart just doesn't seem to be in it. I don't know if its the week of riding and beer drinking, the beautiful woman I met (hmmmm.....this could be turning into something), just the week without the mower in front of me, or that its just dang hot here all of a sudden. Now, don't get me wrong, I am not soft and after 5 years in the biz I don't plan on going anywhere but just finding it a little hard to keep the motivation up. You guys experiencing anything like this?

Oh, and what I meant by the "this could be turning into something" is well, let's just say I am working hard to get my accounts for this week finished up so that I can go south young man!:p
  2. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

No burn out here, just getting rained out though. Rain, Rain, Rain go away come back some other day.:p
  3. HighGrass

HighGrass LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Z5 MA

Sounds like you have a little winter bluse left over. This will pass. I start my morning with a little D & D iced coffee and I'm ready to rip for 9-10 hours.

Keep plugging, you'll get back in the groove!:blob4:
  4. Trevors Lawn Care

Trevors Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

nah, not yet. The rain is terrible though. Getting a 'lil bummed about 2 solid weeks of rain!

SERRICO LawnSite Member
    from TX

6. Rich's Lawn Care

Rich's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

I'm with High Grass!!!! one large D&D ice coffee and i'm mowing like a mad man.

7. We need some of that down here. :eek: I never heard of it. Where can I get some?
  8. Trevors Lawn Care

Trevors Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

Dunkin Donuts?

They are all over

SCAG POWER LawnSite Senior Member

no rain down in florida, just the heattttttttttttttttt.

Send rain at least 4 days of it..................:alien:
  10. BCSteel

BCSteel LawnSite Senior Member

And just when I was going to start a thread on how to motivate yourself.... I hear you Merlin, I go through that sometimes too. What gets me back on track is seeing all the other guys out there working and it makes me think that they are going to take all my work.

I'll take some rain up here too please.