anybody got one of these phones?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by ADVANTEC LAWNS, Oct 15, 2012.

1. ADVANTEC LAWNS

ADVANTEC LAWNS LawnSite Member

looking into getting my first smartphone. really like this one. anybody have one ? any complanits, problems. issues? lemme know before i buy one!!! lookin into getting one in dec.

droid maxx.jpg

2. dstifel

dstifel LawnSite Senior Member

Get the iPhone very user friendly if it's your first smart phone

3. BigJlittleC

BigJlittleC LawnSite Senior Member
    from Chicago

I have that phone and love it
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. kawakx125

kawakx125 LawnSite Bronze Member

Agreed, I've had zero problems with either of my iphones i've had. had both for 2 years now, only reason i got a new one is cuz i had an upgrade and the woman broke hers

5. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

LOL, this kid's back.

He's my favorite member.

6. ADVANTEC LAWNS

ADVANTEC LAWNS LawnSite Member

sooo yall think its worth buying?

7. jsslawncare

jsslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

My vote is for the Iphone too.

8. newguy123

newguy123 LawnSite Bronze Member

I think that's the new Droid M...I don't have that phone but might be upgrading to it as I have an older Droid.

iphones are great products, but the biggest difference (in my opinion) between iphones and droids (or other google platforms) is that droids, etc. have much more free apps than the iphones do. That alone sold me.

Hope this helps.

9. agent walker

agent walker LawnSite Senior Member

I got the razr maxx which is the older version . Its a great fon. Theyre a lot tougher then iphones. I use rainy day app for radar and mycast and weather channel and weather bug, all free apps, for weather.

10. garciajj612

garciajj612 LawnSite Member

Another 10 votes for the iPhone. 3 years ago I got the iPhone 3G then upgraded to iPhone 4, then iPhone 4S, and a few weeks ago got the iPhone 5. My wife has done the same. We each have iPads and she has the Mac air and I have the iMac. We threw away all the pc stuff we used to own. What we love about them is that our stuff never freezes.you turn them on and you get to work you don't have to wait 10 minutes for everything to load like my old stuff did.the best thing about it now is with iCloud that when i add something to either of our phones, iPads, laptop, or desktop it syncs within half a second.