Anybody have an edge-it they want to get rid of?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by cochino12, Mar 12, 2006.

1. cochino12

cochino12 LawnSite Senior Member

Let me know if you want to sell your edge-it trimmer attachment. Not sure about them yet, thanks

adam

2. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

I don't believe I've ever seen one for sale used. If your looking to pick one up cheap, try ebay, thats where I got mine.

3. twj721

twj721 LawnSite Senior Member

how much would you give for one ?

4. robertsturf

robertsturf LawnSite Bronze Member

What type of trimmer are you putting it on? I have one I used 2 times for a Stihl trimmer. I would sell cheap. It's still shiney , even though it has a little grass on it. Trent 816-350-0886.

5. Splicer

Splicer LawnSite Senior Member

Are you talking about a split shaft trimmer accessory that can be used in place of the trimming attachment? I have not seen them used but lowes or HD used to sell the RYOBI model. I'll get a pic of mine and post it. Oh, BTW it is not for sale but I do like it as it does a great job of edging.

6. robertsturf

The Edgit I have is a large round disc that replaces the trimmer guard on the end of the shaft and rolls on the ground next to the pavement to guide you in edging. I also acts as a guard for the clippings caused from trimming.

7. Splicer

Got a pic? I am having trouble visualizing what you are describing:confused:

8. robertsturf

They do have a web site. I just checked, that's were I bought it from. I don't have any pictures of it yet.

9. twj721

twj721 LawnSite Senior Member

I used the one I hjave about the same number of times, works good just makes the trimmer very heavy or that is waht I think about it any how .TWJ

10. Splicer

Edger attachment and the walkway I edged 2 days ago B4 the rains came...

Edger Attachment 004.jpg