1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Anybody have?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Paul Andrews, Jul 23, 2001.

1. Paul Andrews

Paul Andrews LawnSite Member

Please read Posting Guidelines. The first one listed is:
    * Posting of items for sale or wanted items in the Used Equipment Market Place Only.

Edited by Eric ELM

I am also looking for some advice from other experienced people that mow on how to advertise your business and how to get more lawns to mow. I'm 16 years old and have two w/b's , 36 and 48 and only have 15 lawns . Please let me know what you have to say
  2. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

There are almost 150,000 posts on Lawnsite and several of them tell about how to start a business and several tell about getting more work. If you just start out here by reading what others have said, you can start a business, improve an existing business or what ever you need to do for your business.

If you don't know how to use the search feature, go to my website and click on Lawnsite Links to find a whole page of topics. Just click on what ever topic you are interested in to find many posts on each topic.

Welcome to Lawnsite and PLEASE, read the Posting Guidelines as I mentioned in your post.