1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Anybody in ohio selling...

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Brian B, Sep 27, 2006.

1. Brian B

Brian B LawnSite Senior Member

i want a 52" Exmark Turf Tracer HP hydro with the ECS controls. if any body in ohio is selling that piece of equiment PLEASE let me know. send me a PM or post here or whatever. anything would be appreciated. thank you. i am also looking for a trailer. so if you have either one or both :) that would be great. thank you

2. Brian B

Brian B LawnSite Senior Member

bump......

3. hickslawns

hickslawns LawnSite Member

Brian, I don't have an exmark, but do have an older Dixie chopper for sale in Lima. Not what you want, but I do have a trailer you might be interested in. 16' extra wide with a tough gate. The whole trailer is built well. It was custom built out of C channel real heavy duty. It is a flatbed with stake pockets we put 2x4's into with 2x12's stacked up 2 high for the sides. It hauls 6 yards of mulch comfortable and 2-3 mowers easily. Brand new treated floor, 3 coats of paint, all lights and brakes work. You can call my cell if you like 419 233 9339. Phil

4. hickslawns

hickslawns LawnSite Member

Brian, I don't have an exmark, but do have an older Dixie chopper for sale in Lima. Not what you want, but I do have a trailer you might be interested in. 16' extra wide with a tough gate. The whole trailer is built well. It was custom built out of C channel real heavy duty. It is a flatbed with stake pockets we put 2x4's into with 2x12's stacked up 2 high for the sides. It hauls 6 yards of mulch comfortable and 2-3 mowers easily. Brand new treated floor, 3 coats of paint, all lights and brakes work. You can call my cell if you like 419 233 9339. Phil "asking" $1350