Anybody Incorporate Online?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by roscioli, Aug 26, 2004.

1. roscioli

roscioli LawnSite Senior Member

Hello- Just found an interesting website, and it has a link to another website that allows you to "incorporate your business online, with one form".. Seems sketchy, and I don't even own a business anymore to incorporate, but I was curious to see if this was becoming a popular way to do this... Mike

2. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

Michael, yes it is a common thing. There are a couple of larger, reputable sites that do this. Although, if the process to incorporate or form an LLC or partnership is above one's head enough to think of using a service such as that, I'd suggest to everyone that they consult an attorney that specializes in businesses. Doubley important if it's a partnership or a corporation with more than one shareholder.

I've formed a few LLC's for my various ventures, and did them myself. In fact, just formed another about 2 hours ago and in Ohio, it's a very simple process with only Company Name, Appointed Agent, and Mailing Address the only required line items that need filled out. $150 later and I have a new company.

Tony,
    Dayton, Ohio

3. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi roscioli,

What was the link?