1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

    Dismiss Notice

Anybody know where I can get this

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by FIREPLUG1111, Oct 14, 2009.

  1. FIREPLUG1111

    FIREPLUG1111 LawnSite Member
    Posts: 114

    Anybody know where I can get one of these? I need it to spread about a 1/2" of dirt over my grass seed...

  2. Turboguy

    Turboguy LawnSite Bronze Member
    Posts: 1,966

    It looks to me like the one Rittenhouse sells that is made by Earth and Turf. I believe it sells for about 800 bucks give or take.
  3. ToniDavies

    ToniDavies LawnSite Member
    Posts: 137

    Not sure which brand this is. The one we have is made by Bannerman Equipment which is very similiar.
  4. Turboguy

    Turboguy LawnSite Bronze Member
    Posts: 1,966

    Sorry for the mistake. I apprecaite Toni's letting me know that the one they sell is the Bannerman.

    Here is a link to the Earth & Turf model.


    I have no idea which is better the Bannerman or the 24D but I can say that I have heard a lot of good reports from Rittenhouses customers about the good service they get. We deal with them but not as customers and all our dealings have been excellent. Of course I also know the guys at Earth and Turf and they too are a nice company. I don't think you will go wrong with either.

Share This Page