Anybody need help?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by paramountadvertising, Sep 2, 2006.

1. paramountadvertising

paramountadvertising Inactive
    from n/a

I would like to introduce myself to everyone. My name is Joe and I own ParamountAdvertising. I provide businesses with postcards, business cards, flyers, and letterhead. I am not the cheapest but we offer the best quality and I will personally oversee every single order.

In the next few weeks I will have my team design some templates that everyone can customize on my website.

In the meantime, I have noticed a lot of requests for design work. For the next few 5 requests or so, I will offer free design work for postcards and business cards. I normally charge anywhere from $75 for simple designs to $225 for more complex, but would like to help out people just getting started.

Also, I have a special promotion for September.

-For your first purchase at paramountadvertising.com you will receive a $39 gas gift card.

-If your purchase is over $500 you will receive an additional $39 gas gift card.

The price of gas is getting a little better but its still absurd. I figured this would help a little bit.

As a third and final bonus, I will give everybody an additonal $25 off your first purchase.

To get everything, you just have to enter lawnsite in the coupon section when ordering.

Now, let the requests start!

2. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

i'm set for now but i'm curious.........how did you come up with $39?

3. paramountadvertising

from n/a

For the same reason why you're asking. Just to get people interrested.

You will get a better response rate if you use numbers like this in your mailings. An example would be using "Most lawns starting at $39!" instead of "Most lawns starting at $35 or $40!" on your postcards or flyers.

4. GriffinLawnService

GriffinLawnService LawnSite Member

How much for business cards with the same logo as my avatar logo?

5. paramountadvertising

from n/a

Griffan,

It would $250 minus the $25 discount for using the lawnsite code and you would get a $39 gas gift card.

As a special I would design the card for you as well if you need help.

Let me know if you need any help.

6. rutwad

rutwad LawnSite Member
    from Alabama

I sent you a PM

7. paramountadvertising

from n/a

Sorry, its getting late. Its $250 for 5,00 business cards.

8. paramountadvertising

from n/a

Rutwad,

I just checked my pm's and there's nothing yet. Im not sure if they take a little while to show up. You can send an email as well, my link is in my signature.

Thanks

9. evergreenedmond

evergreenedmond LawnSite Senior Member

seems kinda high how bout 2,0

10. paramountadvertising

from n/a

evergreen,

If you would like the discount off the price instead of the gas card you can do that as well, just enter lawnsite2 as the coupon code.

So the price would end up being $186 for 5,000 cards plus if you spend $500 you would get the $39 gas card as well.

Thanks