1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Anybody order mo deck?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by lawn jockey, May 29, 2002.

1. lawn jockey

lawn jockey LawnSite Member

:confused: I ordered mo deck over a week ago hmmm maybe longer I would have to look. I have not recieved it or heard any replies to my emails! But my card was charged! Does anyone know who I should contact? PLEASE any help would be Great!!!!Thank you CJ'S LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE LLC
  2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

3. Brickman

Brickman LawnSite Bronze Member

I ordered in the winter. It took FOREVER to show up. So long that I forgot I had even ordered it. But then it showed in time to use for mowing season, so didn't really matter that it took so long.
  4. P&J Lawncare

P&J Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I was going to order some, glad I didn't
  5. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

I don't keep this product on hand.... it is drop shipped directly from the MFG.

They are the main distributor and I guess they sometime get backed up with all their work.

For any inquiry please email support@lawnsite.com with your invoice #.....

Looks like you sent me a email on the 30th... I returned your email the same day requesting your invoice # and I have yet to get a response from you.