1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Anybody put headlights on their ZTR ?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Green Earth, Feb 24, 2005.

1. Green Earth

Green Earth LawnSite Member

Just wondering ? I have thought about it. Has anyone on here ? Maybe some pics ? :cool:
  2. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

My 260z came standard with them and I've used them several times, a very beneficial tool to have.
  3. gogetter

gogetter Banned

4. Mr.Mow-It-All

Mr.Mow-It-All LawnSite Senior Member

Yeh, I have lights on my walker 48 ghs, and though have only used them a couple of times, it is sure handy to have when you need them.
  5. Jpocket

Jpocket LawnSite Silver Member

What are thew lights for Fog? Im lost i have never needed lights on my mower
  6. PLM-1

PLM-1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I use mine all the time. As long as i trim first, i can mow however long.
  7. metiernan

metiernan LawnSite Member
    from Iowa

In the spring and fall when I am in school and don't have my employee with me I find that lights come in handy. My new exmark has lights on it but on my other mowers in the past I have just rednecked some temorary lights on it. It doesnt take much, just a light, some wire, and a temporary bracket. When I get behind they really come in handy.
  8. cward

cward LawnSite Member

I'm planning on lights being a very beneficial tool. I have a couple of commercial properties that I plan on mowing at night.
  9. GTLC

GTLC LawnSite Senior Member

HMMM....mowing in the night
  10. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

I'm sorry and you can color me stupid, but if you need lights on "any" mower, something is wrong IMO.