Anybody race?

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Outlawn, May 31, 2013.

1. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

How did it look after ?...lol

Bit off topic but do any of you guys do sim racing online? Just got into Iracing.com.

2. A. Marguglio Landscaping

A. Marguglio Landscaping LawnSite Member

After looked something like this lol...

On the other hand never tried the sim racing

image.jpg

3. Outlawn

Outlawn LawnSite Senior Member

I don't remember the exact times, but it's in the mid to high 8's in the 1/4. Daniel (my brother in law) had to get his license to be able to run at sanctioned tracks. It's also got all of the SFI safety stuff that goes along with going that fast. He's got some stuff in the works and it should be even faster for the 2014 season. :)

I ran in San Antonio this weekend. I won the Truck Shootout bracket race on Friday, taking home $240.
    The truck ran a best of 13.33 @ 110 mph in full street trim on 91 pump gas. I was told wrong by a discount tire associate when I ordered tires for the truck, so it has Nitto NT05 tires in the back instead of Nitto NT05R's, which are the drag radials. But, I'll be getting drag radials and some long bars in the off season. Once I get a little better traction, the truck should run high to mid 12's.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Outlawn

Outlawn LawnSite Senior Member

Also, wanted to mention to everyone who has posted pics of their cars: Very Nice!
    I love seeing other people's hot rods and racing stuff, even if it's a sailboat!
    Winning is winning, baby!
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

Recently got into ATVs, it's my winter pass time....

image.jpg

6. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

Here it is clean

image.jpg

7. hitechlm

hitechlm LawnSite Senior Member

I use to. I started racing quarter midgets when I was 9, then micro sprints, and non wing sprint cars. I quit racing back in 2004 while running with USAC. The sprint car was the best, I had a lot of fun. LOL

8. J&A Lawn Care

J&A Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

I am a horsepower fanatic!! I have had atleast 10 Mustangs and currently have my 03 Mach 1. My passion is my small pulling tractor though.It has a built 25hp Kohler V Twin that made 100.5hp on the dyno

cub 582.jpg

9. J&A Lawn Care

Here is my 92LX I pretty much saved from the junkyard.It had aluminum heads,cam,intake and every other bolt on
    [​IMG]

10. J&A Lawn Care

Here is my other 92LX. It had a Vortec S Trim supercharger making around 9lbs of boost.It had a Cobra inta,cam and full exhaust.The car made 400hp on the dyno and was SUPER reliable.I hate I sold this one!
    [​IMG]