Anybody seen one of these before ? "convertible mower"?

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by THEoneandonlyLawnRanger, Nov 16, 2007.

1. THEoneandonlyLawnRanger

THEoneandonlyLawnRanger LawnSite Senior Member

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CONV...oryZ6737QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Click the link i saw this thing while i was messin around on ebay today, It kind of reminds me of some "as seen on tv" gimmick type peice of junk but If a manufacturer would make these commercial grade I would be interested in one, i think its a neat idea I need my walkbehind but it would be nice to sit down on the wide open areas! Any ideas as to who makes this thing ?

2. ponyboy

ponyboy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ny

not 100% pos but it looks like a landscaper pro used to be landscapper supply and i belive black rock makes the units for th ecompany, if that is the company there machine are terrible to say the least

3. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

I have never seen those before.

4. Sharp Services

Sharp Services LawnSite Senior Member

I got a flyer the other day from DR Mowers .... I saw the mower in there .... did not excite me any.

5. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

Actually they are make by Rick Manufacturing in Indiana. They are very versatile units. We demo one after the Expo last year for a week. I would buy one it would be great for a one man crew. This is only my two cents thou.:rolleyes:

6. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

I think that would be kind of neat to have.

7. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah, that's the one hat used to have a really hot chick on their ad using it. I've commented on this before (a few years ago). I wonder what ever happened to her?:laugh:

8. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

thats the old style convertible.

9. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

yeah I've seen it here on Lawnsite somewhere before, but not exactly like that

10. Breezmeister

Breezmeister LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from South Jersey

Here is the link if anyone is interested.....

http://www.convertiblemower.com/