1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Anybody seen the new 32" Bradley commercial mowers??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Grass Master, Mar 24, 2003.

1. Grass Master

Grass Master LawnSite Senior Member

Has anyone seen the new Bradley commercial mowers?? They are very low priced and seem to be perfect for getting through gates etc.

They make a 32" for $1,499 at my local dealer. He also has a 48" model for $1,999!! Both are belt drive with a 5 speed Peerless trans. They look really heavy duty for the money.

FYI....these mowers might be perfect for an extra backup type mower... I am thinking of getting a 32" for gated areas myself.

2. TotalCareSolutions

TotalCareSolutions LawnSite Senior Member

Not sure about the Bradley, but do you really think 'Echo Rules'?

3. Grass Master

Grass Master LawnSite Senior Member

Totalcare.....yep...Echo is the best stuff I have ever used long term.

I have tried a little bit of everything and Echo has the best combination of quality, power, longevity etc. for me.

Have you tried any of their stuff lately??? The new PB-650 blower is absolutely awesome!!

4. djsmokin

djsmokin LawnSite Member

Hey Echo,

You have an internet site address for Bradley? That 32 inch sounds like a good deal. Thanks Dj

5. LawnCrafters

LawnCrafters LawnSite Member

I just saw one the other day at a dealer open house. I was specificly looking for a 32. It looked really! cheap. The wheels were so tiny I don't see how they could even move it. I ended up buying the new Ferris 32 hydro. You get what you pay for.

6. adrianvbarrera

adrianvbarrera LawnSite Member

There is a guy on ebay that sells these alot.

Just do a search for SCAG or other namebrand and it will come out he does alot of keword spamming.

Adrian

7. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

8. Swampbeast

Swampbeast LawnSite Senior Member

I wouldnt touch that thing with a ten foot pole. After looking at them, they are far to flimsy and cheap looking to suit me. The welds suck, and the wheels are to small, and who sells a commercial (read that, "high quality") grade mower for less than $2000 brand new?
    Like Lawn Crafters just said, "you get what you paid for" very true. Stay away from them.

:cool: