1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Anybody try these crack filling/repair products?

Discussion in 'Seal Coating Forum' started by Loooogie, May 21, 2009.

1. Loooogie

Loooogie LawnSite Senior Member
    from YORK

2. studebaker48

studebaker48 LawnSite Member

I have tried quickjoint pot hole filler it sucks! I got tired of buying cheap cold patch.I did some research and found www.prolinecoldasphalt.com . This product is the best it out performs anything on the market. I call and they put me in touch with a distributor I would check it out. I have filled pot holes with this in negative weather and 1 year later it is still there I could believe it.

3. shepoutside

shepoutside LawnSite Bronze Member

I've looks at these products, but by the time you get they to Canada, they are very pricey.

4. Loooogie

from YORK

5. shortlid

shortlid LawnSite Member

I used latexlite super X2 premium crack filler seems to be Acylic based. I will let you know after this winter how it holds up. :usflag:

6. Loooogie

from YORK

Does using this product slow you down?

7. shortlid

shortlid LawnSite Member

It is very viscus, and flows quickly. It can't be sealed over for four weeks, so you would have to do it ahead of time.

8. studebaker48

studebaker48 LawnSite Member

proline cold patch is 14.95- 16.00 a 50lb bag and it is has a great warranty. The company has been around since 1996.This is a permanent patch unlike others I used it in water filled pot holes before and ir stays in place. You can Seal right over this at anytime no waiting period.
    I sure shipping is cheap or there is a local distributor in the area.:usflag:
    www.prolinecoldasphalt.com

9. Loooogie

from YORK

Does that work for you, waiting 4 weeks?

10. Loooogie

from YORK

I am using a similar product they sell local ... I agree that permanent cold patch is great..