Anybody use this shirt company?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Two Seasons, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Two Seasons

Two Seasons LawnSite Senior Member

I'd be interested to know if you use them for your shirt supplier. Pricey, but they are American made / Union made, so it makes sense they are more expensive.

If we place an order for our shirts, our minimum takes us to about $500 and change for twelve shirts.

We'd get the American flag sewn on the sleeve too :usflag:

Thanks for the advice.
  2. saw man

saw man LawnSite Bronze Member
    from utah

It would look good with our Honda mowers, Redmax string trimmers, and Shindaiwa blowers!

Sounds like a great idea as lond as they are of good quality. You cant beat quality no matter where they are made!
  3. McVey Landscaping

McVey Landscaping LawnSite Member

Never bought anything from them, looks pricey but atleast it's american made.:usflag:
  4. br549oicu8

br549oicu8 LawnSite Bronze Member

5. Two Seasons

Yeah, pretty much my thoughts too. The thing holding me back is the initial cost of buying from them, which is over $500. I'll contact them and ask for a sample of the material and some embroidery samples too.
  6. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

I use someone local for our shirts and t-shirts are between $5-7 each, longsleeves are about $12...logo front and back...price depends on how large order is and amount of colors on logo.

Its great they they are an American company and use made in USA shirts, but $21 for a tshirt I can get for $5-$7...gimme a break!!
  7. Two Seasons

From Vector Shirts

Non-embroidered single items are available at the listed price.
    No minimum, Shipping extra.
    Shipping is $7 for the first item and $1 for each additional item.
    12 or more items shipped free in the lower 48.

Something I missed from their website. I'll order one shirt and post back what I find.
  8. TurfCo  LLC

TurfCo LLC LawnSite Member

Sounds super over priced.... check out Custom design work, custom substrate, custom embroidery.... way cheaper than what you've got priced. At least go to their website and play with the design engine. And it's a company based in my town, and ythe owners are my customers.
  9. Two Seasons

Here's how we see it...there aren't that many Made in USA companies like this company left and we would like to find a way to support them and others like them.

We aren't looking for t-shirts or an industrial-look uniform, but something comfortable and long-wearing. Before we start our day there are many times when we are out-and-about and want to advertise our company name wherever we may be.

We realize this particular company is expensive, but so were the 2 pair of RedWing boots we just picked up---over $330 for two pair. I'm the co-owner and want my wife and I to look sharp whether we're trimming or mowing.

We are deeply concerned that most people shop on price alone, whether for our services or many of you here on this site. Some of you people confuse me---on the one hand you want top dollar for your services---then you want to chisel or chinze out on the guy down the road or across the country that has a legitimate business that sells USA made products and is trying to make a good buck to take care of his employees and grow his business. Seems like some of you (not necessesarily the posters to this thread) want it both ways and then talk out of both sides of your mouth.

You either support this :usflag: or you take the chinese express highway to poverty baby! Sooner or later your business practices will affect how others see your business and want your business services for themselves. At least that's how I see it.
  10. flykelley

flykelley LawnSite Member

Hi Two Seasons
    I support you my friend. I am also getting ready to buy some shirts and sweatshirts and they will be made here in the USA. I may pay a little more but I try to keep as much as my money here in this great country of ours.:usflag:

Regards Mike