Anybody using--AGGRAND Natural Organic Fertilizer

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by tony58, Apr 22, 2010.

1. ygim

ygim LawnSite Senior Member

Great to know, my dealer was just mentioning Aggrand to me.

2. 44DCNF

44DCNF LawnSite Bronze Member

I am placing an order for a few bottles of each product tonight. I'll try to remember to post back and let you know how the odor seems compared to the previous formula. Amsoil has upscaled their production and storage capacity by four or five fold I believe, due to increased demand revolving around the organics movement. If you care to learn more about it, go to Amsoil.com and click the Aggrand logo on the bottom of the page. Then I think on the left side of the page you're taken to, click on "What's new at AGGRAND". That will take you to a page where at the bottom is a four minute video telling about the production increase.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2010
  3. Grohorganic

Grohorganic LawnSite Member

I must have the old stuff, its mint with puke and fish........in the sewer.:cry:
    but it works great and iis cheap compared with some other stuff.........

only thing i regret, getting 55 gallons in stead of 5.

4. goodgreen

goodgreen LawnSite Senior Member

I've used Aggrand for over 2 years. Don't mind the smell very much and it goes away quickly. It takes a while to strengthen and deepen grass roots. So don't expect a quick fix to green up a lawn for your customer. If they get impatient, they'll drop that part of your service. I've also had some problems with lots of clover and moss developing in certain areas. But the main grass areas have developed nicely over time.