Anybody want to move to MT

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ksss, Feb 26, 2007.

1. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

2. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

That guy is going to make a killing on it. Unless he paid 125k million for the land.

That house is so grossly over prices it not even funny.

I don't cost much to build a house. for 10-20 million builders cost, you could build a HELL of a home.

Heck, 400k builders cost, would build a house any of us would be estatic to live in.

3. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

I have a cousin who moved to Bozeman about a year ago. He's a HVAC contractor now, I guess he worked for someone for a while, learned the business, and I think he's doing it on his own now. Lots of money getting thrown around out there.

4. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

There is lots of money floating around and many people that you pass on the street that look like a ordinary working man is loaded to the hills. Many people around here are on the higher income bracket and don't flaunt it.

5. SinjonAssociates

SinjonAssociates LawnSite Member

I saw the story on that house-it will be the most expensive house sold in the US- for that kind of price I hope the driveway is heated!!! They have a number of interested parties, I would like to have that RE commission 3.2%!! or even the buyers agent at 2.8%

6. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

I'll buy two.

I was looking for a few more summer homes.

:D

7. RockSet N' Grade

RockSet N' Grade LawnSite Silver Member

I'm not sure.....do you think he would accept cash?

8. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

That guys owns the entire mountain as I understand it. It will be interesting when it is done to see who buys it. A house like that in the neighborhood certainly will drive up the property taxes (which are plenty steep in MT anyway). I was expecting something more for the money than that (thats a "typical" shack on the mountain) maybe the photos did not do it justice. When I am up there next, I'll see if I can locate the house and snap some better pictures.

9. 2004F550

2004F550 LawnSite Senior Member

Yea i've seen a TV show on that house, its got a lot more to it then that.....like a private ski moutain and many other things

10. dirtybiz

dirtybiz LawnSite Senior Member
    from MT

2 million just to do the driveway, helicopter landing pad, the lowers the helicopter inside the house with the push of a button, own ski run, indoor/outdoor pool, it's got it all! Would be awesome to do some landscaping on that thing, imagine the budget.