Anyon eplan to attend Lightfair this year?

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by bcg, Apr 16, 2012.

1. bcg

bcg LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Tx

I'm going, it'll be my first time attending.

2. S&MLL

S&MLL LawnSite Senior Member

Wasnt planning on it.... but if a bunch of you are going ill make the trip vegas is a blast. Just boring to walk around the show by yourself
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

Bernie... be sure to not leave too much time for the trade show component on your first visit. I remember the first time I went to Lightfair: I had booked a 3 day stay thinking I would need it all to see everything. Well it is a big show, but not that big. :) You can easily cover the trade show space in one long day.

Enjoy.

4. S&MLL

I would agree with james. I covered all of lightfair in 1 full day. That included alot of mini happy hours at certain booths. But you are in vegas so you might as well make a trip of it
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. bcg

bcg LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Tx

I've got 3 days planned for Lightfair and am flying my wife in Friday. I'm sure that if I run out of things to see at the expo I can find something to do in the spare time.

6. Steve Atkinson

Steve Atkinson LawnSite Member

Brilliance LED will be there. #1949. If you're attending, please stop by to see all of the new LED lamps, including our 120v series.

7. S&MLL

Anyone else going?

8. steveparrott

steveparrott Sponsor

CAST will be there in force. Be sure to stop by our booth. It's great to put faces to the user names of my forum friends.

BTW, if you want a VIP Expo Pass, pm me.

9. noctexlight

noctexlight LawnSite Member

Hi there. I can't pm you but I was wondering if you could provide the light fair expo pass. Thanks!

10. steveparrott

steveparrott Sponsor

Call me at 973-423-2303.