Anyone advertise with Movie Facts

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by DiscoveryLawn, Dec 15, 2004.

1. DiscoveryLawn

DiscoveryLawn LawnSite Senior Member

Has anyone tried an ad with a company called Movie Facts? They set out brochures at movie theaters that promote upcoming movies. They have several businesses that put in business card size ads for one month at a time.

Ever hear of it or try it? What do you think?

David

2. out4now

out4now LawnSite Bronze Member
    from AZ

Theaters here have still photographs with ads on the screen before the previews start. Lot's of local businesses use them. Might want to see how much those cost.

3. Branchland

Branchland LawnSite Senior Member

I've wondered what it costs myself. But would really like to hear from anybody if they work.

4. DiscoveryLawn

DiscoveryLawn LawnSite Senior Member

What I am talking about is an actual trifold brochure that is distributed in the lobby of the theater. I already got a quote for 2000 brochures per month at $60.00 per month plus $65.00 set up.

Their web site is moviefactsinc.com

David

5. better choice lawn care

better choice lawn care LawnSite Member

We tried that movie Facts thing here in michigan, we werent happy with it at all. they had our name wrong and we didnt want to pay for it so they settled with us for a ok price i guess.. i dont think we really got any business off of it.

6. TurfGuyTX

TurfGuyTX LawnSite Senior Member
    from DFW

I'd throw it away. I don't go to the movies to get ads handed to me. Flyers on my windshield in the parking lot would get a better response from me. (still not much) Good luck

7. out4now

out4now LawnSite Bronze Member
    from AZ

I don't go to the movies because I can't affoard it. :p

8. TurfGuyTX

TurfGuyTX LawnSite Senior Member
    from DFW

That's why I make my wife carry a shopping bag full of drinks and snacks into the theater. I never buy concessions there.