Anyone bought a new Echo PB-650 lately?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Joel B., Jan 16, 2003.

1. Joel B.

Joel B. LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

Just wondering how much they are going for and if they have the throttle on the right hand side.

Joel B.
  2. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Last I checked @ the lawn & garden show they didn't have a tube mounted throttle and they were around $500-.
  3. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

About $500 too and yes, the throttle was on the right hand side.
  4. mklawnman

mklawnman LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah price sounds about right, bought the step down version PB-603, for $420. The 650's have the throttle on the left side, I demoed one at the dealer before buying my 603. I like the throttle on the tube, but thats cause i've only owned one.
  5. I bought mine about a year ago at
    450 plus tax
    They are a local dealer but offer free shipping-you probably wont pay tax out of state.

Throttle on left, I find it easy to use.
  6. Russ

Russ LawnSite Senior Member

Throttle was still on the left in August when I bought mine for $520.00 with tax. It's worth the 520. Ya can stand on one side of a 3 car driveway and blow the whole thing and unbelievale on leaves.
  7. yardman1

yardman1 LawnSite Senior Member

The one that I bought was 459.00 about 5 months ago, the echo rep told mne that a new called the 650t will be out any day, and it will have a bigger air filter and tube mounted throttle.
  8. David Gretzmier

David Gretzmier LawnSite Gold Member

both of ours were 499 plus tax from a dealer. Our echo dealer doesn't like doing warranty work on machines not bought new from him. no problems and man, they blow. we'll be getting 2 more this year. dave g
  9. Equipguy

Equipguy LawnSite Senior Member

We paid $459 and the throttle is on the left. Love It!
  10. J&R

J&R LawnSite Senior Member

Igust got a RedMAX 7001 for 449.00 including tax can get more need one email me