1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone close to Lawrenceville New Jersey?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by stihljixxer, Feb 25, 2013.

1. stihljixxer

stihljixxer LawnSite Member

I'm from Pa doing a job in lawrenceville this spring. Im a long time lurker of the site and was hoping for some direct answers or advice. I don't usually travel that far but it's a descent job and good friends of my best customer close to me. Had a few questions as where to dump fill dirt or potentially just sub out the digging all together. The customer is getting a paver driveway so access is good. Any help would be much appreciated thanks guys.:usflag:

2. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss LawnSite Silver Member

Well call places that sometimes pay you for fill first!

But if your hauling yourself, Britton industries is on bakers basin rd, probably no more than 4 miles from anywhere in lawrenceville off rt1 north side... but i know from last year, they charge by the yard... when the suddenly hit us for $80 to drop off 300lbs worth of unchipped branches, i have not dropped off anything else since. Call them though, they may not charge for clean fill dirt though. They're a huge mulch dealer in central/south jersey.