1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone doing commercial maintenance in Delaware?? Step Inside..

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by hiringus, Oct 8, 2008.

1. hiringus

hiringus LawnSite Member

I'm looking for someone in the Delaware area to possibly maintain 3 sites for me. I am bidding on a big bundle of properties in Maryland, DC, and VA but DE is a wee bit out of my area but I think I could get the contracts for these three properties as well. I figure It might be a long shot but maybe one of you guys could maintain them.

Here are the three towns that they are located in; Wilmington DE, Claymont DE, Newark DE

I need complete photos of the sites(atleast 10 each site) along with your proposals for the following:

-bi-weekly mow/trim/edge/blow (twice monthly)
    -trash/debris cleanup (twice monthly)
    -inspection of buildings for possible damage or attempted break-ins

I need an itemized bid sheet for these jobs and also will need before and after photos of work completed.

On top of this regular bi-monthly work any additional work that arises will require another proposal w/ photos and then photos after I have given you the approval and the work has been completed. This additional work could be the following:

-fallen trees
    -graffiti
    -broken fences
    -bush trimming
    -re securing buildings plywood, etc

Please email me if you are interested and want the addresses, have any other questions, or if you have a proposal for me. linuxuser (a t) gmail (d o t) com

2. lawncare010

lawncare010 LawnSite Member

Hey I live in PA but I am 5 minues form DE i would like to mabey do these lawns for you if you could give me the address and how big they are and if you have and pictures I might cut them for you I would like to know as much info as i can on these lawns.

Thanks

Kyle

3. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Me too. Need more info.

4. mag360

mag360 LawnSite Silver Member

Have you done anything like this before and can you provide references from companies that subcontracted maintenance for you or is this a first time thing.

5. LushGreenLawn

LushGreenLawn LawnSite Silver Member

Are these forclosed homes?