Anyone else Excited!?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Reassurance Property, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Reassurance Property

Reassurance Property LawnSite Member

Just wondering if anybody is as excited as I am to get back out on the green stuff. I can't wait. it was a long cold winter with not a lot of snow!:dancing:

2. CrimsonLawnCare

CrimsonLawnCare LawnSite Member

i was really excited, i had a clean-up job for a commerical account to do today.. until i got up this morning and there was 3 inches of snow on the ground! !!

3. Reassurance Property

Reassurance Property LawnSite Member

yeah, I am over the snow

4. PJ Wright

PJ Wright LawnSite Member

To quote the infamous Sponge Bob; "I'm ready! I'm ready!"

5. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I'd be out working today doing clean-ups if it weren't for 45mph winds with 60mph gusts.

6. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

Exactly I have alot of Pre Em fert and some seeding and its just too windy

7. SchultzLawnCare

SchultzLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

YEAH!!! but it keeps snowing! :[ i dont mind the snow in the winter. but in spring... come on!!! i wanna mow :]

8. McVey Landscaping

McVey Landscaping LawnSite Member

Out working right now on a landscape/clean up. Just bought a Sthil MM55 with the power rake attachment, and dethatcher. I love this little thing. I'm really excited, have bought a lot of new equipment this year.

9. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

If you guys like green so much why not come down and work for us during the winter....I think we only missed going out about 10 to 20 days over the winter.

10. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

Same here - snow on the ground yet but melting. Last year the guys were cleaning, power raking and mowing during there spring break and easter vacation. It'll be 2 weeks here yet b/f were rollen.