1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

anyone else getting ready

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Juan91, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Juan91

Juan91 LawnSite Senior Member

im seeing 50's this coming weekend, yay for spring and the start of the 2010 season

good luck to all!
  2. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp LawnSite Member

Almost ready here. bin went up today, trailers are out and service, mowers are next, and the only thing left is to put the snow equipment away. If you want to come look at that 52" it will be out of the trailer next week. Let me know.

3. Juan91

Juan91 LawnSite Senior Member

pm me your number, i'll come check it out
  4. B&M

B&M LawnSite Senior Member

Seeing high 50's low 60's here. So, yes we a getting ready!!!
  5. Lawn's 2 Appeal

Lawn's 2 Appeal LawnSite Member

Took plow/spreader off truck today; not a chance of any action here according to the 5 day forcast. Just looked at mowing equipment in storage. Everything needs routine service. thinking about cleaning up mowers in morning and possibly alittle spot painting. Been lookin for a 52" scag or ex mark; not completely happy with 48" v pro i bought new 2 seasons ago.

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

supposed to be 50-55 tomorrow...will soon be getting the trailer out of storage and starting everything and performing routine maitenence
  7. nicholsmowingservice

nicholsmowingservice LawnSite Member

When do you usually start mowing down there?
  8. Lawn's 2 Appeal

here in Columbus, ohio generally 2nd or 3rd week in april
  9. lawnlandscape

lawnlandscape LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

I would still like to see a couple nice snow storms still before this winter season is done.
  10. Lawn's 2 Appeal

im actually getting started doing a little "annual" planting (pansies) and some tree/shrub work before the mowing really starts