Anyone else going stir crazy????

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LAWNS AND MOWER, Jan 31, 2003.

1. LAWNS AND MOWER

LAWNS AND MOWER LawnSite Bronze Member

Maybe I'll feel better if I vent!!! Worked 4 days in Jan. Have a ton of work to do before mowing season arrives. Should this extra work spill into mowing season, then I'll be in big doo-doo. Not a bad problem to have in regards to all this work I have, but wish I could get a good 6 weeks in before April. Feel much better now, time to go watch the snow melt.

2. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

As far as I'm concerned, the winter is going too fast for me. Shoot, tomorrow is the first day of February already:cry: .

3. IBGreen

IBGreen LawnSite Senior Member

If I don't get back on my mower soon I'm going to go ape stuff! I need more landscaping jobs or something.

4. Jusmowin

Jusmowin LawnSite Senior Member

Heck, I think Ive only worked 6 or 7 days this month. It seems like it has either rained or snowed for the rest of the month. Yes Im ready to go back to work or Im going to start having mower withdraws!:cry:

5. Toroguy

Toroguy LawnSite Bronze Member

I used a thing called a "shovel" today. First time this Winter I have needed to. Considered reading the instructions, but I figured it out.

Stay sane, Groundhogs day is coming!

6. Cant wait to get back mowin cuz with mowin comes cash and of cash means a new snomobile in november. if i`m now blowin it i`ll be ridin on it that has been my winter motto this year . and next.

7. Shuter

Shuter LawnSite Bronze Member

1st time in years the ground has frozen so hard , so fast here on Cape Cod. I have a few jobs to finish from last season and a list already going for new jobs coming up. Hopfully I can start around the 1 st of March.

8. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

we just got our first descent snow fall today and its still coming down and I am already sick on snow removal. I am ready for the season to start.

Do you think that people would mind if I mowed their lawn while there was 6 inches of snow on it?

9. Mack

Mack LawnSite Member

Maybe you should hire some of us northern boys to come down and help you and by the time we get back we will be ready to go mowing. Just a chance to get out of the cold.

10. LAWNS AND MOWER

LAWNS AND MOWER LawnSite Bronze Member

North Carolina might be considered the south, but in my neck of the woods, I'm willing to bet our winters are more harsh than yours. Low of -10 f, winds blowing at 70 mph, 8 inches of snow on the ground and still falling. Sure, come on down and help us out, it's :blob2: :blob2: down here.